Re: prc-tools

Stephen Zander, in an immanent manifestation of deity, wrote:
>I have contacted JohnM at Palm to see what can be done about releasing
>a redistributable SDK so that prc-tools could at least go in non-free.
>I'm still waiting to hear from him; his page on
><URL:http://www.advogato.org> suggests he may be in New Zealand still
>and so possibly without email.

What the latest status on this?  It's been a half a year and 3 months
before that.

Could you possibly even release what you've got so far as a Source
package or just a few diffs to the stuff that's out there?  I am
planning on getting a bit more serious about palm development and I want
to have a package I can install even if it's one that I build myself and
can't distribute...

Thanks,
  Darren
--