Re: [OT] handspring visor experiences ?

On Tue, 08 Aug 2000 18:15:34 PDT, the world broke into rejoicing as
Justin Akehurst <akehurst@wcug.wwu.edu>  said:
> On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> > Does anyone here use a Visor?  I am contemplating to buy one, and was
> > wondering if someone would share his/her experiences with it.  Does one nee
> > a serial cradle as well?
> >
> > CCs welcome as I'm unsubscribed here.
> >
> > Thanks for all insights.
> >
> > Dirk
>
> I have a Visor Deluxe, and I really like it.  It works with serial under
> Linux or USB under Windows.  Note that you have to get the serial cradle
> as a seperate thing.  Handspring does have an offer where you can order
> the serial cradle right when you get the Visor and you save money by doing
> that.

Is USB support on its way?

I've used enough serial stuff over the decades that I really wouldn't
mind seeing USB take over many of the serial applications...
--
cbbrowne@hex.net - <http://www.hex.net/~cbbrowne/lsf.html>
Rules of the Evil Overlord #169. "If I have massive computer systems,