Re: [OT] handspring visor experiences ?

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> Does anyone here use a Visor?  I am contemplating to buy one, and was
> wondering if someone would share his/her experiences with it.  Does one need
> a serial cradle as well?
>
> CCs welcome as I'm unsubscribed here.
>
> Thanks for all insights.
>
> Dirk

I have a Visor Deluxe, and I really like it.  It works with serial under
Linux or USB under Windows.  Note that you have to get the serial cradle
as a seperate thing.  Handspring does have an offer where you can order
the serial cradle right when you get the Visor and you save money by doing
that.

-Justin Akehurst
 akehurst@wcug.wwu.edu