dictionary

I remember getting a dictionary for my handspring from sourceforge
sometime back. I did a little minor searching before work this morning
and couldn't find it again. Would anyone happen to remember the name of
that dictionary program? It was pretty large, taking up several
megabytes of memory if I remember right.

thanks

dale

--

"For de little stealin 'dey gets you in jail soon or late. For de big stealin
'dey makes you Emperor and puts you in de Hall o' Fame when you croaks."