Re: too much for an NMU?

On 27 Jul 1999, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... wrote:

> I'm cc'ing the maintainer, Dermot Bradley.  If he doesn't
> respond in two weeks, then I'll make an NMU of the code with conduit
> stuff in it.  Of course, I also have to check this with the folks on
> pilot-unix and especially Kenneth Albanowski to find out why the code is
> missing in the first place.

Hi folks

I am planning on doing a new release of pilot-link to close as many bug
reports as possible. I've downloaded the modified pilot-link for
gnome-pilot to have a look at the changes.

Darren, I'd be interested in any feedback you might get on why the conduit
stuff is missing.

Sorry folks if I've been "missing in action" for a while. I've now,
finally, got a decent machine together for package development. Once I get
a new pilot-link release out the door feel free to lart me if I get too
far behind again in the future :-)

--
Dermot Bradley
bradley@oldcolo.com, bradley@debian.org