Re: too much for an NMU?

On Fri, Jul 23, 1999 at 07:09:07PM -0700, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... wrote:
> In the following message, I'm asking if I'm doing too much with an NMU.
> I'd like your opinions.

It's a good thing you are doing this, or it would be on the list of
things I want to do, but have not yet gotten around to...  :-)
Thank you.

> I'd like to fix the following bugs but I'm worried that I might be
> stepping pasts the bounds of an NMU to fix them:
>   #34423: pilot-xfer: "press hotsync" should be on stderr

I don't think that this is a real bug.  This is somebody's preference.
(Unless a whole lot of people agree.)

--
David H. Silber

Please send all Palm OS related mail for me to palm@orbits.com.