Re: pilot-altgcc pilot-binutils pilot-libc packages?

    Ben> prc-tools looks like it's *very* messy to build.
    Ben>
    Ben> I can try to help, but it seems to need gcc and binutils
    Ben> sources, from a cursory first glance. Yuck!

    Darren> Yep.  Yuck on both of these.  I'll build it if no one else
    Darren> does but I'd prefer it if someone else does.

I gave it a few shots, but it not only needs gcc and binutils sources
to build, it needs *old* gcc and binutils sources.

I also don't know where the final binaries and libraries should
reside. Do we want a /usr/m68k-palmos1/ (and 2 and 3) hierarchy,
ala altgcc and friends?

--
Brought to you by the letters Y and U and the number 6.
"Johnny! Don't go! It's too dangerous!" "I don't care!" -- MST3K