Re: pilot-altgcc pilot-binutils pilot-libc packages?

Hello all,

    Well I've built it - fairly amazing myself in the process as I'm somewhat
new to Linux, just having expunged the remnants of 'another OS' from my machine
a month or so ago...

    It probably *is* messy, but as I don't know any different I just did the
moby downloads, patches, warts and all, and let prc-tools drive the making;
it's great having libc's sprintf, mem* and friends on the Pilot (much more
familiar to me than the PalmOS stuff ... I'm learning).

    Just starting to hack on the Pilot now, growing outwards from the test app
that gets built with the package.

    Sometimes my head hurts just trying to grok which compiler / library /
object-file format all these files are... two nm's, *bfd pain...

    So far it all seems to work like automagically - it's great!

    Still battling with PilotManager/pilotmgr/pilot-manager/whatever it's
called...  I'm *almost* there, so close...

    Much thanks / kudos &c. for all your (collective) efforts!

Alex    ++adt    alby@nanospace.com