Re: Where is the ICC profiles location on the system

Roland Mas a écrit :
man-d, 2010-01-31 17:53:45 -0500 :

Where should we put the ICC profiles on our Debian Gnu/Linux system ?

  I don't know about the “should”, but for reference,
gnome-color-manager stores the user-chosen profiles in
$HOME/.color/icc/;when making one of these profiles the default one on
the system (with Gconf-fu, I imagine), g-c-m sticks it under
/var/lib/color.

  /usr/share/color/icc is probably for profiles shipped as part of a
package.  For locally-generated ones, or those obtained from other
sources, I think the “local directory” approach taken by g-c-m (/var or
$HOME depending on the case) makes sense.

Roland.

Thank you very much for your reply and for maintaining Argyll.

--
man-d