Where is the ICC profiles location on the system

Hello,

I can't find the ressource anymore (wrong keywords ?)...

Where should we put the ICC profiles on our Debian Gnu/Linux system ?
Does the location matter ? Perhaps not really if I'm the only user on
the system ?

At this time I leave them in a home subfolder for use with the Gimp,
ArgyllCMS and Ufraw. These are three profiles: sRGB, the camera and the
monitor.

I take a look in the non-free icc-profiles package. Those profiles are
stored in /usr/color/icc. But this folders are not created on the system
now: I don't use this package.

I'm with stable.

Thank you
--