Re: App::Session::Token

Hi Gregor,

On 11/11/23 17:50, gregor herrmann wrote:
[Could y'all please stop top-posting? This makes replying/quoting
quite hard …]

Hehe sorry!

What's the status here?

Doug, have you decided if you want to merge App::Session::Token into
Session::Token?

Personally I would prefer a separate package, just because I don't really know if there are any down-stream consequences for anyone who depends on the CPAN distribution or deb/rpm packages. This is how it's been distributed for [checks notes] 11 years -- now I feel old! :)

Thanks!

Doug