Re: App::Session::Token

Probably you are right. If you all feel this is the best way I can do this instead. Please let me know.

Cheers,

Doug

On 11/1/23 17:01, Andrew Ruthven wrote:
On Wed, 2023-11-01 at 14:04 -0400, Doug Hoyte wrote:
One thing I'm wondering is why App::Session::Token is distributed
separately from Session::Token; no big deal for us to have Yet
Another Package but putting a script into the distribution with the
library seems to be quite common.
  Yes, this could work too. Initially I thought to keep them separate,
thinking some users of the library would not want to also install a
script. And at this point, the library is pretty widely used so I'm
hesitant to push a script onto all installations.
Given the script is about 3600 kB (bin and module), I don't think many
people would notice it. ;) It could be an optional install.

Cheers,
Andrew