Introduction And Request for Help

Hi All,

My name is Mikko Koivunalho, CPAN alias MIKKOI.
I have a few packages at CPAN.
Recently, I created a package, Env::Assert which I used at the office when creating containers for data pipelines.

Env::Assert received a small amount of attention, and I was even invited to give a speech about it at Perl / Koha Conference in Helsinki.
To make it easier to use Env::Assert in Debian containers, I would like to package it for Debian. But I know nothing about Debian packaging, besides, of course, using them (installing with apt or dpkg).

Can anyone help me to package Env::Assert, please?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mikko Koivunalho