lintian tag team/pkg-perl/testsuite/no-team-tests

Hello,

I am working on a package already having pkg-perl autopkgtest suite, and
with 'Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-perl' in d/control. I want to add a
regular autopkgtest in addition to already existing pkg-perl suite. I
add d/tests/control with a 'Test-Command' there, but now lintian
complains with:

team/pkg-perl/testsuite/no-team-tests autopkgtest, autopkgtest-pkg-perl

The same tag is shown even if I change to 'Testsuite: autopkgtest,
autopkgtest-pkg-perl'. Am I doing something wrong, or is this an issue
with lintian?

Thanks,
Andrius