Re: depends on liblocale-codes-perl

Hi Utkarsh,

On 15/10/2020 08:44, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
> It's very interesting to note that v2.9.0 already had a dependency on
> liblocale-codes-perl.
> It's surprising that you get the this problem while upgrading from
> 2.9.0 to 2.9.1.

You're right. I introduced the new dependency in 2.9.0. There was only a
6-day difference between 2.9.0 and 2.9.1, and as those versions
gscan2pdf are urgency=low, most users went straight from 2.8.2-1 to 2.9.1-1.

But this still doesn't answer the question for me how those users are
upgrading without pulling in the new dependency.

> Are you running Debian sid/testing? Or using it in stable or something?

I personally use testing.

Thanks for any additional insights.

Regards

Jeff