Re: Updating Debian Perl group team page

Hello,

Though, I haven't the time to work on this topic recently (my company is moving), I've added 3 possible improvements in the https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/update_dbg_websites page.

These are:

 * sbuild documentation: While looking for documentation related to sbuild, I saw similar information located elsewhere (eg: https://wiki.debian.org/sbuild). we should consolidate
 * https://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals
: This page seems *the* reference for DD and DD-wannabe. We should add a link to this page on the homepage
 * https://wiki.debian.org/_javascript_/Tutorial
: It seems like the _javascript_ group's tutorial contains some useful information.

Please feel free to comment,

Cyrille