Re: Updating Debian Perl group team page

Hi,

On 2/9/19 4:45 PM, gregor herrmann wrote:
>>> => update https://perl-team.pages.debian.net/changelog.html
>>> accordingly
>> I'm not sure that those PET keywords are also supported in
>> tracker.d.o. If they're not, we can either try to add support
>> for them or forget about them altogether and get rid of this
>> page.
> I'm not sure if tracker already repects them, but it should IMO.
> (Lucas Kanashiro might know?)

We don't track these keywords in d/changelog yet. But it'd be a nice
feature, specially knowing the Debian Perl team's workflow.

Unfortunately, I am focused on other Debian fronts atm, if someone is
interested in continuing this work right now I can help/hand over what
has been done.

Cheers!

--
Lucas Kanashiro