Re: License-Grant field in debian/control

Le Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:34:56PM +0200, gregor herrmann a écrit :

> this means that we can only check for /^\w+:/ or something
> and have to accept e.g. all funny typos of defined fields etc.

Hi Gregor,

I think that during the early discussions on the format it was proposed
to promise in the specification that we would not add new fields that
have very similar names to existing ones.  This could still be proposed
for a new revision (for instance, a minimal Levenshtein distance of 2).
This would allow to check for typos.

Have a nice day,

Charles

--