Re: License-Grant field in debian/control

gregor herrmann:

> Unfortunately [0] true. And tracked as #738481 for
> libdebian-copyright-perl. Maybe someone should fix it :)
>
> [0]
> because this means that we can only check for /^\w+:/ or something
> and have to accept e.g. all funny typos of defined fields etc.

Then, ideally we could have Debian::Copyright perform in two
modes, strict or relaxed (by default), so one can choose which
one needs in each case.

However, I guess we can replace that call in dpt-upstream-repo
for the equivalent cme commands in the "mr up" particular case.

Cheers!
Alex