Re: Annual repo cleanup

On Tue, 01 Aug 2017 11:57:27 -0400, gregor herrmann wrote:

> This is the annual repo cleanup, i.e. the check for repositories in
> pkg-perl/packages on Alioth which have never been uploaded and
> haven't seen recent activity.
>
> As usual, please try to finish/upload them or add a comment to
> debian/changelog or reply to this mail, if you care about those
> prospective package. Otherwise I will remove them from Alioth in a
> month.

Looks like one month has more than passed by now :)

> libalien-autotools-perl
> 2016-12
> Joenio Costa
> Looks like this is not needed, as per
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2016/09/msg00024.html

Removed.

> libalien-base-perl
> 2016-09
> Joenio Costa
> Hopefully not needed either?

Removed.

> libalien-ffi-perl
> 2016-06
> C.J. Collier
> AFAICS not needed with Alt::Alien::FFI::System etc.

Already removed as per C.J.'s reply.

> libcomplete-bash-perl
> 2017-01
> perlancar
> unclear

Removed.

> libextutils-hascompiler-perl
> 2016-11
> Nuno Carvalho
> probably not needed

Already removed earlier (after a conversation with smash on IRC).

> libmidi-alsa-perl
> 2016-10
> /me :)
> cf. https://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2016/10/msg00033.html ff.
> (opinions welcome)

Not removed as alexm recently showed interest.

> libmodule-install-repository-perl
> 2016-06
> Joenio Costa / Xavier Guimard
> probably not needed, cf. d/changelog

Removed.

> libmojolicious-plugin-openapi-perl
> 2017-03
> Mirko Tietgen
> TODO in d/changelog

Removed.

> libwebservice-ils-perl
> 2016-09
> Chris Cormack
> TODO in d/changelog

Chris plans to work on this.

> xdg-menu-convert
> 2015-12
> Nicholas Bamber
> incomplete, TODO in d/changelog

Not removed as it appears in various discussions around the Debian
menu systems.

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
   `-   NP: Peter Jones: Heart Labour