Re: invitation for you and your packages to join the pkg-perl team

On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 14:28:00 +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:

> > I didn't check all of the pkg-perl documentation yet, but since I
> > already use git-builtpackage, changing the Maintainer/Uploaders fields
> > and doing a "dpt alitoh-repo" should be all needed, shouldn't it?
> Yep, that sounds like pretty much it if your packages are otherwise in
> good shape!

You might want to try `dpt takeover' which updates
Maintainer/Uploaders and Vcs-* and a few other things and runs `dpt
alioth-repo'.

> > Is it required, that someone adds me to the perl team or do I already
> > have write access as a Debian Developer?
> IIRC you need someone to add you even if you're a DD - I'm sure that
> will happen before long

In theory DDs should have commit access but I'm not sure if this
works in practice; anyway, I just added you to the pkg-perl project.
Welcome!

> (I don't have access to do that myself).

Not true anymore as of a few seconds ago :)
(For Niko as well.)

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
   `-   NP: Dave Brubeck: Unsquare Dance