Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group from Satoru KURASHIKI (lurdan-guest)

On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 07:53:27 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> Satoru KURASHIKI (lurdan-guest) has requested to join your project.
>
> Comments by the user:
> (accepting the invitation to move some perl module packages on team maintainance)

Hi,

and thanks for your offer to join us in maintaining Perl packages.

I've just added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth, so welcome aboard!

If you haven't done so yet, please take a look at our docs at or linked from
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
https://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/
(especially policy.html and git.html)

Don't hesitate to ask any question on the mailing list or on IRC.

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
   `-   NP: Michael Penn: Whole Truth