Re: Proposal for Debian Perl Sprint 2017

Alex Muntada:

> While talking to Tincho about the dates, he explained that the
> May 25 is holidays on several countries in Europe, so it would
> seem that picking the May 27 weekend would be better to improve
> attendace. We need to confirm those dates with the venue before
> making it official though.

It seems that the hotel expects that the last week of May will be
quite full (80%) so they can't keep last year prices and it would
be more uncomfortable for us. They suggested the last week of
April.

How do people feel about having the DSC and Debian Perl Sprint
the weekend of Apr 29? Since May 1 is the next monday, that would
balance our last proposal regarding a common holiday for many
people.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me on IRC or via private mail
if you prefer.

Thanks a lot!
Alex