Re: Question on workflow

On Saturday, 21 January 2017 14:34:01 CET Perl Ancar wrote:
> I have pushed changes to the following repos:
> libfunction-fallback-coreorpp-perl and libcomplete-bash-perl (which I
> created). Since I am a *-guest account, this means I don't have permissions
> to upload, right?

Yes.

> Do I have to notify the group about this, or are there
> members that regularly monitor pushed changes?

The packages that are ready to be reviewed are list on PET [1] at the
beginning of the table ("ready for upload").

They show up there only if the changelog entry is tagged "unstable".

If you packages are ready, run 'dch -r', commit and push. Then, one DD will
review your packages.

All the best

[1] https://pet.debian.net/pkg-perl/pet.cgi

--