Perl sprint 2016?

Hello,

At the team meeting in Heidelberg we said another sprint (around May
time) was a good idea. At that time, the location proposals were
Oxford and Zürich. The hackspace I had in mind in Oxford won't work
out; there are other options, but I might be short of time to research
them in the coming weeks. Are the Zürich locals still interested/able
to host/arrange?

Before we can decide whether a sprint can go forward, we need:

* a viable location
* an agenda
* enough likely participants

For an agenda: the topics mentioned briefly on IRC today were
anything related to getting the perl 5.24 transition underway;
the next epsiode of git-debcherry :) Please add ideas to

https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2016/DebianPerlSprint

Note: in order for the event to be successful (particularly where
sponsoring costs is concerned) it is essential that we have a focussed
agenda.

For the latter, I've created a poll with some dates. The choices are
the Saturdays, but I'm assuming the sprint will be a long weekend
starting on Friday (or Thursday? I think some people said a longer
event would be good last time).

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/debian-perl-sprint-2016/

Rough ideas about scheduling can be left in the dudle comments.

Thanks!
Dominic.