Re: Perl sprint 2016?

Hi,

Dominic Hargreaves wrote (21 Jan 2016 19:08:29 GMT) :
> Please add ideas to
> https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2016/DebianPerlSprint

JFTR: don't count on me for adding stuff there, but I'll happily help
with whatever feels important to better informed team members. (Or,
I'll do hardening / reproducible builds stuff as usual :)

> For the latter, I've created a poll with some dates.

Thank you. Added mine.

This team is amazing: even while being a little bit far away these
days, and even though adding anything to my schedule is not exactly
relaxing these days, I still feel part of the team, and I want to try
hard to attend this sprint. Thanks a lot, everyone :)

intrigeri