Re: [rt.cpan.org #118823] libdbd-mysql-perl: FTBFS on some architectures

On Friday, 18 November 2016 08:31:20 CET Michiel Beijen wrote:
> So far it seems emulating MIPS on my Intel-based laptop
> is the easiest way. I hope some of your packaging colleagues have some
> tips!

You can create a mips chroot (which uses qemu under the hood) with
debootstrap.

You can follow the installation instructions given there, using mips instead
of arm64:

https://wiki.debian.org/Arm64Qemu

This setup was used to work on porting moarvm on mips.

Please get back to us if you face problems.

All the best

--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/
http://ddumont.wordpress.com/  -o-   irc: dod at irc.debian.org