Re: Perl MIDI::ALSA module Debian Linux package

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 04:41:32 +0100, Andy wrote:

> > I just had a look at packaging it [0]; there are no big obstacles
> >
> > [0]
> > Vcs-Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-perl/packages/libmidi-alsa-perl.git
>
> That's great, many thanks!
> Would you be able to tell me when the package will show up in the repos?

As I mentionded yesterday, the fact that we can't run the (whole)
test suite during the package build makes me a bit uncomfortable.
That's why I didn't upload the package but asked for opinions on
debian-perl@lists.debian.org

 .''`.  Homepage https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key 0xBB3A68018649AA06
 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
   `-   NP: Various Artists: Green Groves of Erin, The Flowers of Red Hill