Sprint location (was: LHF report)

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:33:11 +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:

> > Sprint in May (?)
> > =================
> > * Location:
> >   + Dom: Oxford might not be viable, at least not the "original" venue
> >   + The other option mentioned during the BoF at DebConf was Zurich
> >     (Xtaran, carnil).
> Third idea was to hijack the MiniDebConf in Vienna end of April and
> make the sprint there. At least I wouldn't have time then, but it
> would quickly solve the location issue. :-)

Ack, the MiniDebConf was also mentioned briefly on IRC. - In the BoF
at DebConf we said we prefer a separate meeting over attaching the
Sprint to another conf (at least YAPC/perl conference), and
personally I still feel this way.

FTR: http://debienna.at/minidebconf_vie2016/

 .''`.  Homepage https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key 0xBB3A68018649AA06
 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/