Re: New upstream versions

Quoting gregor herrmann (2014-02-16 17:54:18)

>>> Definitely acceptable and even encouraged on this particular team.
>
> Full ack!
> We definitely need more people working on getting those new releases
> in.

I fully agree!

> (Just beware that a couple of packages use CDBS and are maintained by
> Jonas; please check back with him when making changes -- or just stick
> to the dh(1)-using packages for now :))

No need to check with me (but I won't bite if you do), just go ahead!

Only thing I kindly ask is that you keep package structure - i.e. don't
rewrite rules file from CDBS to short-form dh (or vice versa, I guess).

Oh, and ignore rumors that debian/control.in file complicates things:
Just ignore that file if you are not a CDBS fanboy!

If in doubt, then (as always!) check for and read debian/README.source.

Regards,

 - Jonas