Re: libsocket6-perl

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 12:13:56 +0000, Daniel Lintott wrote:

> >> The only snag is still going to be the missing LDFLAGS (relro in
> >> particular) for Socket6.so
> > Hm, I'm not sure about that. Neither lintian nor blhc complained
> > when I tried this approach.
[..]
> And sorted! It was the override causing the problem with the missing
> flags, so that's now rectified.

Oh, I guess I should have tried _with_ the override at least once :)

> I have made the necessary alterations to d/rules, released the
> changelog and pushed the changes to git.

Great.
And uploaded.

> I haven't tagged the build as yet, as I wasn't sure exactly when you
> wanted this done?

I've tagged it now after the upload. That way we make sure that the
tag represents what got uploaded.

Cheers,
gregor, closing the sponsorship bug

   `-   NP: Gypsy Sun And Rainbows: Voodoo Child (Slight Return)