Re: libsocket6-perl

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 22:18:07 +0000, Daniel Lintott wrote:

> > And the package is already in git -- thanks!
> >
> > I've now, as per our usual workflow, added some TODO items to the
> > top of debian/changelog.
> >
> > Don't hesitate to ask on the list or on IRC if my comments are too
> > cryptic :)

> It took a while but I think I got there in the end!

Thanks, I was already looking at the changes :)

> I've had to leave override_dh_auto_configure as it was trying use the
> configure file and not the Makefile.PL. I've also added to this the
> LDFLAGS for relro that were missing.

Ha, that was the only piece I was thinking about, and I've just added
a note to d/changelog about it. I might as well paste the summary
here:

  replace "dh $@" with "dh $@ --buildsystem=perl_makemaker" then dh
  will use Makefile.PL etc. and everything looks good

> Everything else has been completed as per the TODO ;)

Indeed, looks perfect.

Maybe you can take a last look at d/rules and make the change with
the buildsystem, if it works for you as well; and then set the
distribution from UNRELEASED to unstable in d/changelog.

   `-   NP: Aziza Mustafà Zadeh: Bana Bana Gel (Bad Girl)