Freeze countdown

The freeze for the jessie release starts on the 5th November; the
testing migration is already set to 10 days. So everything we want to
have in the next release should be uploaded to unstable until 26th
October.

Currently we have ~200 packages with a newer upstream release; looks
like a concerted effort is needed to get this number down to a
reasonable value in the next 18 days :)

So, how about everyone picks a couple of packages and updates them?
If we distribute the work, that should all work out fine.

   `-   NP: Funny van Dannen: Tombolamusikant