Re: Freeze countdown

Quoting gregor herrmann (2014-10-08 20:48:34)
> The freeze for the jessie release starts on the 5th November; the
> testing migration is already set to 10 days. So everything we want to
> have in the next release should be uploaded to unstable until 26th
> October.
>
> Currently we have ~200 packages with a newer upstream release; looks
> like a concerted effort is needed to get this number down to a
> reasonable value in the next 18 days :)
>
> So, how about everyone picks a couple of packages and updates them? If
> we distribute the work, that should all work out fine.

I have been silent lately, but should have some spare attention for the
CDBS-based ones in a few days (if not before).  You are all quite
welcome to help with those, of course, but perhaps more efficient that
we each start with familiar stuff when we're this close to deadline.

 - Jonas