Re: Multi-Arch: same for arch-dep lib*-perl?

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 11:10:54 -0700, Niko Tyni wrote:

> However, M-A:same is clearly what we want eventually for these packages,
> so adding the tags now is early preparation for that and saves work
> later if/when we do get the perl side working.

Ok, so the logic is "if Architecure: any then Multi-Arch: same",
right?

And this should probably go into
- dh-make-perl for new packages (and refresh)
- our lintian check
- a mass-commit to the existing packages

I have the script ready for the last one ...

Cheers,
gregor

   `-