Re: Patches in Debian Perl Packages

Quoting Daniel Lintott (2014-03-17 22:33:27)
> After being reminded by Gregor the other day to forward a patch
> upstream, it got me wondering how many patches exist that should be
> forwarded upstream?
>
> After running a few grep's, I decided to wrap it up into a script...
> written in Perl ;-)

Cool!

(and I realize I am to blame for some of those missing upstreamings)

> Hopefully this might be of some help to the group... if not it was a
> fun project to code! Any suggestions and comments greatly received!

Are you aware of http://patch-tracker.debian.org/ ?

I have no idea how that site is made, but would be awesome if you could
collaborate with admins of that service to get that upstreaming check
for all Debian packages.

 - Jonas