Re: Wording of debian/control handling in Debian Perl Group Policy

-=| gregor herrmann, 08.03.2014 17:56:20 +0100 |=-
> > pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org .
>
> <comment mode="gr(e|a)ybeard>
> I vaguely remember that in the olden days there were/was one or more
> people who preferred to be in Maintainer for packages they brought
> into the group.
> Maybe this "should" comes from thess pre-historic times.
> </comment>

I think I have a vague memory of something similar too, with the
additional flash that those people later handed "primary maintenance"
to the group, setting Maintainer to pkg-perl... etc so their reasoning
for having themselves in Maintainer, whatever these were, are no
longer actual.

-- dam