Re: Recommendation for mixed environment?

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I think uploading a .deb is a very nice contribution, but I cannot suggest
that as a general recommendation.

Creating an in-house .deb have more chances but if it is an upgrade and
it gets installed on top of an existing version of a module it might
break something else. Is it possible to create a .deb that would
install in a separate directory? Like local::lib?

Having a per application local::lib sounds like to easiest solution,
but maybe only because I never created a .deb

Regarding input from the "Modern Perl" community, I don't want to
pretend I can provide that, but I can offer recommendations for
modules
from things I write about on the Perl Maven site.
And I can try to ask Karen Etheridge for an update for Task::Kensho.

Would it be OK if I also just listed the module names (instead of
opening RFPs) or if I created a Task::* on CPAN listing them?

regards
   Gabor