Re: How to request additional CPAN modules?

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:19:31 +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:

> I also checked  http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/requested
> and I see there are a number of requests that have perl in their name.
> (Just in case someone is bored here :)

Most of them are ITPs (or ITPs-turned-RFPs due to inactivity) filed
by members of the Debian Perl Group, so they should just package the
modules :)

http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/qa/wnpp.html
makes this clearer (unfortunately cron on moszumanska doesn't seem to
run ...)

   `-   NP: Kurt Ostbahn & Die Kombo: So im Eck