Re: How to request additional CPAN modules?

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:08:16 -0500, Jonathan Yu wrote:

> What you need to do is file an RFP bug, you do this using the
> "reportbug" tool against a package called wnpp (it stands for
> Work-Needing and Prospective Packages). It has a "wizard" kind of
> thing that will guide you through; just type: reportbug wnpp.

And please add debian-perl@lists.debian.org when reportbug asks about
additional recipients.
(Or add "X-Debbugs-Cc: debian-perl@lists.debian.org" to the _body_ of
the mail.)

(Of course just mailing the list is also fine, it's just easier lost
than a bug report.)

> You can also bug the folks on irc.debian.org #debian-perl - sometimes
> things are just easier over IRC :-)

Indeed :)

Oh, and I just remembered that we even have a doc for this question:
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/howto/RFP.html

   `-   NP: Led Zeppelin: Stairway To Heaven