Re: Re: Some mass-commits ahead / Uploads of packages which haven't been uploaded for a long time

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 20:05:43 +0200, Dominique Dumont wrote:

> On Tuesday 03 September 2013 17:12:01 Axel Beckert wrote:
> > While trying to fix those unexpected whitespace changes I also
> > accidentially fixed trailing whitespace issues where others committed
> > them beforehand as I fixed them in _all_ our packages. Result was that
> > I also pushed quite some pure whitespace fixes (hopefully all with
> > proper commit messages :-).
> Then I should make sure that 'cme fix dpkg-copyright' does not leave trailing
> white spaces...

Not that I care a lot but if you fix it: cme fix dpkg also adds a
trailing newline to debian/control.

(And it tends to remove fields, yesterday it was Enhances. I guess I
should try to remember those incidents and report them propoerly :))

   `-   NP: Red Hot Chili Peppers: Higher Ground