Re: Pinto package.

On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 20:59:13 +0000, Oleg Gashev wrote:

> >I've cc'd the list now, because this package is quite complicated;
> >I've added some notes to debian/changelog in git, but this needs
> >another review from another set of eyes (there's a
> >daemon/init-script, debconf with passwords. maintainer scripts etc.)
>
> TODO from debian/changelog file:
>
>   - d/copyright: missing info for etc/cpanm
>   - etc/cpanm - the original fatpacked cpanm?
>     (replace it in the binary package with a link to the packages cpanm --
>     oh, it doesn't get installed, does it? /me = confused)
>   - also check other stuff in etc/ and what are scripts doing in etc/?
>
> pinto module [1] contains a folder /etc, but this folder not used
> into debian package and I not added this folder to deb. etc/ folder
> consist of install script for pinto module, puppet stuff, etc and
> not used into debian package.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.
That still leaves the point, that the copyright/license of etc/cpanm
in the source package needs to be added to d/copyright, and that I
suggest to check copyright/license for other files in etc/ as well.
(The rest was a bit of a panic reaction from me probably :))

   `-