Re: Pinto package.

On 08/07/2013 07:34 PM, gregor herrmann wrote:

For the future, please send requests (if nobody notices the package
on PET) to the mailing list; more people are a better resource for a
quick review.

I've cc'd the list now, because this package is quite complicated;
I've added some notes to debian/changelog in git, but this needs
another review from another set of eyes (there's a
daemon/init-script, debconf with passwords. maintainer scripts etc.)

TODO from debian/changelog file:

  - d/copyright: missing info for etc/cpanm
  - etc/cpanm - the original fatpacked cpanm?
    (replace it in the binary package with a link to the packages cpanm --
    oh, it doesn't get installed, does it? /me = confused)
  - also check other stuff in etc/ and what are scripts doing in etc/?

pinto module [1] contains a folder /etc, but this folder not used into debian package and I not added this folder to deb. etc/ folder consist of install script for pinto module, puppet stuff, etc and not used into debian package.

[1] http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/T/TH/THALJEF/Pinto-0.087.tar.gz

--
Best regards, Oleg Gashev.