Re: Sponsorship for Math::Quaternion and File::Tee

On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 23:58:13 -0700, Dima Kogan wrote:

> > I guess you will find more things that are unclear, and you are
> > seeing them clearer now that we do -- maybe you could improve them,
> > or keep a least so we can do it together or somethng?
> OK; I made and pushed some minor corrections to website/git.pod. I didn't know
> what all the meta.git scripts did, so PLEASE fill in the two scripts that have
> TODO descriptions.

Thanks, I've added some information now.

> I've also just discovered that pkg-perl has 3 different websites:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup
> http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/
> http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-perl

Well, the third is the Alioth project page where we can't do a lot
about it.

> I searched for "debian pkg-perl" in https://duckduckgo.com/ and of those 3, only
> the wiki page was returned. I thus haven't seen the "real" website until after I
> checked out the website.git repo. This is unnecessarily confusing, I think.

I think the wiki page is a good starting point, since it points to
the others (and additional resources).

> Can
> the wiki page and the website be consolidated?

We've had this discussion before, with no clear result. Some people
prefer a wiki, others the pod files in git ... Well, let's see how
the opinions are this time :)

   `-   NP: Penelope Swales: I Though Judge Dredd was a Car