Re: Sponsorship for Math::Quaternion and File::Tee

> On Sat, 3 Nov 2012 00:18:13 +0100
> gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 15:43:55 -0700, Dima Kogan wrote:
>
> > > Hmm, have you added them via guide in[1]? It looks like they are
> > > missing in our meta.git mrconfig.
> > >
> > >  [1]: http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/git.html#pushing_to_git_debian_org
> > >
> > > We have a meta.git repository, containing a .mrconfig to be able to
> > > track all pkg-perl packages.
> >
> > The instructions say
> >
> > $ ../../alioth-git-repo
> >
> > I wasn't clear on where to get this (apt-file couldn't find it). Searching more
> > thoroughly, it looks like it lives in pkg-perl/meta.git, as you say. The
> > document didn't state this at all.
>
> Oh, right, this is indeed missing.
> BTW: The website is also maintained in git (in the website.git repo);
> I guess you will find more things that are unclear, and you are
> seeing them clearer now that we do -- maybe you could improve them,
> or keep a least so we can do it together or somethng?

OK; I made and pushed some minor corrections to website/git.pod. I didn't know
what all the meta.git scripts did, so PLEASE fill in the two scripts that have
TODO descriptions.

I've also just discovered that pkg-perl has 3 different websites:

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-perl

I searched for "debian pkg-perl" in https://duckduckgo.com/ and of those 3, only
the wiki page was returned. I thus haven't seen the "real" website until after I
checked out the website.git repo. This is unnecessarily confusing, I think. Can
the wiki page and the website be consolidated?

dima