Re: please sponsor libmath-vector-real-perl

On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:41:42 +0200, Laszlo Kajan wrote:

> Thank you for the comments. I think I now have addressed all of them.

Thank you!

> The patch 'Forwarded:' header was left off because it defaults to
> 'yes' [1] when there is a 'Bug:' header (there is). But now I made
> it an explicit 'yes'.

Thanks; I agree that the Bug: header gives enough information to a
human reader but a missing Forwarded: header makes grepping for
not-yet-forwarded patches difficult to find :)

> That lintian warning about 'using-first-person-in-description line
> 4: my' was a false positive: that was a line like 'my $var = ...'.
> But I removed the my, the line is still a good-enough example.

Oh right (I guess I didn't look which line lintian was referring to);
in this case a lintian override would of course also be fine, but I
agree that removing the "my" is good enough.

I'm a bit time- and network-challenged these days, so maybe someone
else can quickly upload this package which has already gone through 2
rounds of reviews :)

   `-