Re: please sponsor libmath-vector-real-perl

Dear Florian!

Thank you for the comments.

> - DM-Upload-Allowed is not used in pkg-perl (and only ever added by or

Removed.

> - you state that you're using dh compat level 7 "when Ubuntu Precise
>   becomes LTS" -- this has happened, no? That said, keeping it at 7 for

Ah thanks for pointing this out - I've been looking forward to this. I've increased it to 8.

> - the official copyright-format 1.0 URL is:
>   http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/

I've noticed this too, it is now fixed.

> - the license is "same as Perl", that includes GPL-1+ in addition to
>   Artistic ("Artistic or GPL-1+")

Fixed.

> - the short package description should be a noun phrase, as in
>   /libath-vector-real-perl is a (.*)/

Now it is: 'Description: Perl module for real number vector arithmetic'. Thanks for helping with this.

> - README doesn't include any useful information for Debian users and
>   thus should not be shipped in /usr/share/doc/

Removed debian/libmath-vector-real-perl.docs .

> - I still get lintian errors, one of which is about a spelling error,
>   which should be fixed by a patch and forwarded upstream
>   (I run 'lintian -IE --pedantic --show-overrides --color auto')

Fixed, patch forwarded upstream, this has been recorded in the patch header.

Ok, so I am happy with this package now, therefore I am changing its distribution from UNRELEASED to unstable. It is - AFAIK - ready for upload.

Thank you for all the advice!

Best,

Laszlo