Re: Error 'local changes detected' on META.yml during package build

On Wed, 2012-10-10 at 11:11 -0400, gregor herrmann wrote:
> (The alternative would be to have two separe repos for development
> and packaging,

   That doesn't require different repositories, I don't think; just
different branches.

>  and use git-import-orig to get the tarball into the packaging repo.)

   That's what I've tried this time; after uploading the new version to
cpan, I used that to do the import. Then used the same git-buildpackage
command that had failed before, but this time was successful.

Jame