Re: Dependency packages for Slic3r

Le 05/10/2012 à 07:46, Bas Wijnen <wijnen@debian.org> écrivit :
> Hi,
>
> As you may have seen from the 5 RFPs I CCd to this list (#689649,
> #689650, #689652, #689653 and #689654), I plan to package Slic3r. It
> is written in perl, which is a language I do not know. Normally I
> would not try to package a program for this reason, but this is
> different, as I shall explain.
>
> [...]
>
> Thank you for reading, I hope to have convinced you to package one or
> more of the modules. If you have questions, please CC me or the
> relevant RFP bug (I'm not subscribed to this list).

Hi,

There was some talk about putting those packages together back in
august[1] (oh, wow, that long ago :/). Unfortunately, I have been very
busy since, and didn't have time to catch up. As far as I can tell, work
hasn't started yet.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2012/08/msg00029.html

Have a nice day,
--