Re: remarks regarding package libvm-ec2-perl

Guy Hulbert <gwhulbert@eol.ca> writes:
> On Tue, 2012-11-09 at 16:38 +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:

>> And if Lincoln is no copyright holder

> http://search.cpan.org/~lds/VM-EC2-1.17/lib/VM/EC2.pm#AUTHOR

> ==
> AUTHOR
> Lincoln Stein <lincoln.stein@gmail.com>.

> Copyright (c) 2011 Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
> ==

Yeah, that looks like "isn't a copyright holder" to me too.  You'll see
similar things on a ton of my free software.  I'm listed as the author,
but the copyright holder is The Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford
Junior University because I wrote the software as part of my job and
therefore it counts as work for hire.